We’re to get your writing seen? Have something to say about the keto diet you think our readers would love? Got a recipe you’re dying to share with the world?
Then get in touch as we’re always open to putting great content in front of our readers.
To discuss guest posting opportunities – please email us at [email protected]
Guidelines for Contributing a Guest Post
We do have to have some guidelines, so please make sure you read the below before getting in touch:
- Content must be unique (please use copyscape.com, originality.ai or similar to check for plagiarism
- Word count for blog post articles must be a minimum of 1200 words
- Post must include sub-headings and be well structured
- Must include a relevant featured image
- Images must be either your own, original imagery, or else acquired from free stock sites under an open licence (eg: creative commons) – attribution to the copyright holder must be included in image caption
- Links may be added to the post, but no more than 3 links in total. All links in the post must be Nofollow except by discretion where a relationship has been built and we are comfortable that our guest posts are not being used as a link building strategy.
- Links must be relevant to the content of the article.
- Guest post proposals should ensure they do not overly overlap with existing content on the site, overly similar content will be rejected
- Content is to be helpful, informative content for our reader. Purely promotional content will not be accepted
- Please provide an author bio and author image with submissions, (as well as any relevant socials – which may or may not be included at our discretion)
- Articles must not have been published anywhere else online, no shall they be posted elsewhere after publication on ieatketo – subject to removal if this is the case
- Guest articles are scheduled in advance, and may not be published immediately. In some cases they may not be published for a number of weeks after submission. However, fast track options are available on request