GDPR Compliance Statement
Last updated: 20.10.2023
IEatKeto is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. We have a robust and effective data protection program in place which complies with existing law and abides by the data protection principles of the GDPR.
- Information We Collect
- Personal Data: We may collect personal data such as your name, email address, and shipping address when you register, subscribe to our newsletter, or make a purchase on our website.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
- Use of Your Information
- We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services, to process transactions, and to communicate with you.
- Your Rights Under GDPR
- You have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected. You also have the right to data portability and the right to object to or restrict our processing of your personal data.
- Data Retention
- We retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested, and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes.
- Data Security
- We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process.
- Third-Party Links
- Our website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- Contact Us
- If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or this GDPR Compliance Statement, you may contact us at: [email protected]
This GDPR Compliance Statement has been prepared based on provisions of the GDPR. It may be amended to reflect any changes in legislation, industry developments, and/or the needs of our business.